Thursday, January 01, 2009

Post of Many Pictures

Too exhausted to write much (guess I'm starting off the new year the same way I left the old ;) De-I has a great breakdown of all the food related stuff we did over the vacation, so I won't belabor the point. Suffice it to say, we all enjoyed a fabulous holiday with lots of family and food. Hope everyone else's were just as wonderful.




















ETA: Apparently I suck at blogger because I cannot get these pictures to line up correctly. Sorry!






































5 comments:

alexis said...

thanks for posting the pictures, can't imagine how long it took to get them all up there.

And thanks doubly for being a great hostess, we really loved seein' you all!

stef said...

They look right to me! Thanks for hosting- I know it was a lot of work. Well worth it I hope!

Anonymous said...

Yes thanks again - we really appreciate having a clean up person like Tim as host :)

Notice both Mom and I have wine in a lot our pictures with the grandchildren? Hmmmmmmm......

Laura said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas with your family :) I hope your New Year's was just as nice!

I feel your pain on the blogger picture formatting issues. I don't know why they don't fix that!

Bernice said...

It was great seeing everyone on the pictures. Thanks.