Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Give Me Some Carbs!

Things are crazy busy at work right now, and the kids are maniacs (what's new!). So this will be a short entry (no complaining, just be glad you're getting one! ;)

Food:
Oh my god, I am dying for a piece of bread! Not much else to say, unfortunately. Hope these cravings pass soon because (as my Hubs will surely tell you) I am kinda bitchy right now ;)

Workout:
Took a rest day today. Tomorrow I am going to do some Turbo Jam because it is fun ya'll. There is nothing wrong with shaking your booty like a moron in the comfort of your own home at 430 in the morning when no one in your family will ever see you ;)

Things I am Thankful For:
- Children's tylenol
- sugar free chocolate pudding (seriously yummy)
- The restraint to not throw my laptop through the window when an application won't work!

5 comments:

Susanne said...

I just looked at the SBD "do not eat" list. You are brave, girl!

At least you get wine in the next phase.....at least that.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

I did the low carb thing for a few months once. It did help and the nastiness does pass. You come out the other side with a much higher tolerance for going without carbs. Good stuff.

Of course the founder of the diet died from heart disease, but whatever...... :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your post - promise I will never bitch about the months between posts again oh great aged blogger :)

alexis said...

wait - you cannot drink on the diet? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

And I say you shouldn't have to wait til 4 am to shake your booty in your own home. :)

Bernice said...

Did I miss something? You are on a diet and why? Good luck. Hang in there.