Monday, May 14, 2007

Still Preggo




So, ultrasound went well today. Baby is back up to 20th percentile all around and looks like he's just destined to be a small baby vs. anything actually being wrong. While I'm thrilled that everything is okay with Baby, I am devastated to still be freaking pregnant!! Hubs was appropriately sympathetic by pointing out that we will still be able to watch the NHL Eastern Conf finals now that it looks like I will still be freaking pregnant for a few more weeks. It may be a bit of an understatement to say that I was not really consoled (esp since our beloved Sabres are now down by 2 games :(


Anyway, I hope all the mommies out there had a good and special day yesterday. I got a book I've been coveting and a (2lb!!) box of See's chocolate. It was a gorgeous day, so we spent most of it outside sunning in the "pool" ;) In addition, Hubs cooked me a fabulous meal of yummy, buttery buffalo wings and fried potatoes (hey, I need to gain that weight, right?!). It was a great day all around. Enjoy the pics, wish I had more to report but I am so exhausted (not getting very much sleep right now).


3 comments:

alexis said...

hey dear!! I missed this super important update because I use Bloglines to find out when all the blogs I read update and it lost the feed on yours. :(

I am soooo glad that everything is good with the baby!!! And that you had a wonderful mother's day. Your family is really beautiful in many ways. :)

Laura said...

Sorry to hear that you're still pregnant I guess... but glad that the baby's healthy! Happy Mother's Day to you, you fabulous mommy person :)

Susanne said...

LOL....long arms always win...no fair!!!!!!