Monday, May 14, 2007

Last Soccer Game of the Season











Irealized on Saturday that I have yet to take pics of C's spring soccer season, so I snapped a few of the kids at her last game of the season (they won). I love how most of pics of C are of her just standing around (reminds me of when I played soccer at her age, hee!). Actually, it's because my camera sucks, and I can't get a good action picture since it has such a long delay. Maybe I'll get a nice, new camera for my birthday this year (I think I've dropped more then a few hints Hubs' way ;)

6 comments:

alexis said...

Hi dear! Aw, that does bring back memories of picking flowers in the field. I don't think soccer would be as fun now that I'm older and feel obliged to actually move around.

Susanne said...

That last picture came out so perfect!!

Laura said...

Where are the pictures of you Nikki? I wanna see that belly!!

stef said...

Aw, I loves seeing thsoe girls of yours!

Anonymous said...

Boy did those comments about your standing in the field picking flowers bring back memories. Hang in there oh pregnant one. And yes I can see where being able to root for a Buffalo sports team totally would compensate for three more weeks of no sleep and pain misery.

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy the pictures of the girls!