Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Things Just Keep Getting Better

Sorry for all these "poor me" posts, but things just don't seem to be looking up for me. Now that Tim and Caitlyn have recovered, I am suffering from a bad head cold and Caitlyn was sent home from school yesterday with a fever. School policy dictates that kids who have a fever over 100 have to stay home for 24 hours, so I'm home watching her today. This might actually be a good thing, except that I took off early yesterday afternoon (before I got the call about Caitlyn) because I was feeling so badly. So now I'm missing another day of work. I also have a dr's appt on Thus, and I was hoping to go see Caitlyn present her ancestor report to her class (cause you know all the stay at home moms will be showing up for their kids' presentations with family photos and tons of homemade snacks) but I can't afford to take that much time off of work. The ORI is less than 4 weeks away! *sob* Anyway, this whole pity party is really just a lead in to tell you all that I might not be posting as much over the next month or so. I promise I have not died or fallen off the face of the earth, and I am still reading your blogs, so keep that in mind when you write nasty things about me ;)

3 comments:

alexis said...

hang in there middle sis! At least it's sunny and wonderful weather to be sick in in LA.

stef said...

Argh. We are all still sick too. I am also low on the old days and big stuff happening at work. I feel you grl!

Anonymous said...

Yes do get better - And don't give it to me when I get there!