Saturday, January 04, 2014

Sooo Tired of Being Pregnant

So the other big reason I've been neglecting my bloggity blog is that I feel like 'm just terrible company right now. This has been, by far, the most difficult pregnancy on my body. I'm not sure if it's because I'm older* or because this is pregnancy #4 or if it's just because it has been so long and I've completely forgotten what it's like to be pregnant (was it always this hard?). Whatever the reason, my heart is definitely two sizes too small, and I am just kind of a miserable bitch. With only 3 weeks or so to go, let's just say I am so over this pregnancy thing. I can't wait to meet little No Name. He's going to be kind of cold for a while since our UAB isn't going to be shipped until our orders come through** and most of my baby stuff is in our UAB shipment, but I did get a stroller/car seat and a breast pump, so he will at least be able to come home from the hospital and won't starve to death. Score!

*soooo much older :( 
**hahahahahahahahaha (that's the maniacal laughter that runs through my head every time I think of all the craziness that has surrounded this medevac/move)

2 comments:

alexis said...

soon soon! Just a few more weeks right? What pump did you buy?

Michael Podolny said...

We were with a pediatrician friend this weekend mentioning your ills. Evidently she has lots of parents of patients that are similar (upper 30's and having had a number of children and being pregnant). She gave this "girl, you're old and used" look along with a "what did you expect". I guess denial about outcomes is not limited to those who donate body parts :)