Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Because It's Never Enough

To say this PCS/Medevac has been challenging is the world's biggest understatement. So many things have gone wrong that I've lost count. And just when I got word yesterday that Charleston (where our central Finance department is located) had accidentally applied our entire voucher reimbursement to our advance (leaving me with no money to pay our February rent) - to which they replied, oops, sorry but nothing can be done now - this happened:



Luckily it's just a sprain (she came down on her ankle the wrong way during gym class), but she will be on crutches for the next 3-4 weeks. So now I have 2 kids to care for around the clock and 2 that can semi-care for themselves. *sigh*

3 comments:

Nomads By Nature said...

Oh my. You have a lot on your plate. Sending you wishes of recoveries, sleep, and help to get through.

alexis said...

oh no, poor C! That is a big, ole, swollen foot!

Michael Podolny said...

I keep telling you that human sacrifice will solve a lot of these woes but you keep telling me it's so socially unacceptable.