Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Long Time, No Blog


I know,  Know. I have been neglecting my blog terribly, but between my parents coming to visit, my medevac, and arranging for the household move (Husband came with us on PCS orders so we ended up doing a complete pack out even though I will be returning to Manila after the baby is born)…well, it's been a bit busy to say the least. As you may have guessed, we are currently in the US at our new home base in Falls Church. I've been busy with moving into our new house, getting the kids ready for their new schools, preparing to work a detail at FSI while we wait for the baby to come, and, of course, that whole holiday thing. There's soooo much to blog about. I still haven't put up any of our Malaysia or Bohol pictures, much less the Cambodia and Singapore trips I took with my parents. Then we went to NYC for Christmas (we figured it would be pretty sad to arrive a few days before Christmas to an empty house so we dragged our jet lagged butts off to the city for a few days). Now we're basically settled back in the NoVA area and getting ready for a new chapter. We'll be here for about a year (barring my own short return to wrap up my posting to Manila) before we head off to our next Post in Hong Kong. I promise I'll start playing catch up on all the stuff I've missed…at least until the baby's born :)

1 comment:

alexis said...

I think you have very good excuses why you haven't blogged!