Monday, March 16, 2009

First of Many Mexico Picture Posts

Okay, so you may have guessed by now that all the Bills postings are by a mysterious guest blogger ;0) But, I'm back now...back from Mexico! It was absolutely fabulous; we had an amazing time and it was very hard to come back to reality. Of course, now we're in the midst of packing everything up and getting ready to hit the road. My last day of work is tomorrow and then it's off to sunny Florida. We may be out of contact for a few days while we're in transit, so I'll leave you with some pictures of our long overdue vacation to tide you over:

Hotel Pics



El Cedral Mayan Ruins


Beach Pictures


7 comments:

Susanne said...

That's so wonderful you and Tim got to spend some time ALONE : ) at such a beautiful place!!! You both totally deserve it.


Get in touch when you're settled...I have some seriously crazy news!! : )

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Awesome. I so need to get back down there. Nothing better than the Mayan Riveria. Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of you with the Iguana. Reminds me of T.O.

alexis said...

wow, what a great holiday by the looks of it. And no two folks deserved it more!! Good luck with your move and keep us posted damn it

stef said...

Congratulations on getting a precious few days alone together in a beautiful place. Looks like it was magical!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with you move! I'm glad you had such a relaxing break before all of the craziness to come.

Laura said...

It looks fabulous! Glad to see you guys had a good time :) I hope the move is going smoothly so far!!