Friday, December 05, 2008

Fool's Gold

Lisa is in Colorado Springs until Monday, I hear it's a winter wonderland and she has been snowboarding to and from work everyday.
I hope everyone had a great holiday. I know I am really thankful to have a wife loved by so many, that and being richer than 65% of the world, BWHAHAHAHA ...!!!!

Honestly, when I was driving through West Texas last week, besides continuously reminding myself that the Chainsaw Massacre guy and his family were in fact not going to get me when I stop for gas :) I heard on a local radio station if you had any spare change in your house, car, whatever, then you were richer than 65% of the worlds population. The radio station was really interesting, but had a lot of shitiness to it as well, therefore death magnetic was turned back on and yes, loudly. At any who, it really makes you think just how fortunate we really are, especially around the holidays.!!

If you don't donate regularly, perhaps this X-mas can be your first? Something that isn't much to you would mean the world to others.

This here is just ridiculousness..

Peace guys

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good, good words Mr. T

stef said...

For realz Tim. I have to remind myself that when I am shelling out for the coat for a needy child. A little more than i anticipated! ;)

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

I saw that video live and thought it was hysterical!

I'm adding to my list that I'm thankful to NOT be a Bills fan. How did you guys eff up the season? You were golden!!

Don't ever listen to the radio in West Texas!! You must have heard the only few minutes of normal radio.