Friday, November 28, 2008

Gobble, Gobble '08

Sorry to continue the shortness of posts. I am suffering from a terrble cold (but at least I am the only one to have contracted it...kind of astounding when you think about ow mnay kids we have ;) Turkey day was uneventful, as I pretty much just felt like curling up into a ball and dying and not so much like baking a big ass turkey. I did it anyway (otherwise the kids might have revolted and I just did not have the strength to fend them off). hubs was kind enough to put them all to bed a bit on the early side...mainly because I had already passed out on the couch (thank you Benedryl). Hope your Thanksgivings were slightly healthier than mine!










6 comments:

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

The children's table!! Or was it the only table and the adults weren't in the picture? Ah memories....

Hope you're feeling better today!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the kids had fun. Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

You're an incredible trooper daughter.

alexis said...

holy crap, that is a lot of kiddies. Beterschap !! That means, get well in Dutch darling!

Laura said...

It's awesome that you were able to have all the kids with you... sorry you were sick though, that takes the fun out of everything!

Susanne said...

I hope you're feeling better!!

I know how hard it is to be sick with kids....although, I have NO clue how it feels to be sick with 5 kids.