Sunday, August 19, 2012

Week Off On Account of Holiday

So you may have noticed that posting has decreased this week. That's mostly because work has been crazy busy, but it also has to do with all of the holidaying over here. Yes, yes there's that whole Eid and Ninoy Aquino Day thing, but as many of my longtime readers* know this be Pu birthday weekend up in herrr. So we've been conducting super, exciting birthday activities like playing Life (regular and Pirate version), having family movie night, and going to the market. That's just the kind of party freaks we are.

To celebrate the actual day tomorrow, I've invited over several 5 and 7 year olds since we're basically on the same mental wave length. Here's hoping for plenty of sunshine so we can kick them all outdoors play outside and enjoy the pool. When I get a free minute I'll post pics and description of our favorite markets. I'll also be bragging about my kids (yeah, what's new). As a sneak peak, guess what middle schooler made the high school JV volleyball team as setter? GUESS!!?? 

*aka my family

3 comments:

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

Congratulations, C!

What's a setter?

Michael Podolny said...

Uh let's see...Mary Margret? No? Helen? No" Oh, right it would be (ta dah) C! Good for her

Happy birthday. You are still my little girl.

alexis said...

Happy birthday big sis!!!! I can't believe I have such a crazy sister, playing board games and parenting on her birthday, wooo ha!

Plus I am officially off the hook FOR LIFE of ever having to get you a gift for your birthday since I basically got you the best gift in the entire universe - birthing a human child to commemorate your special day!