Sunday, August 05, 2012

Happy Anniversary to Me

So I should have posted this on the 3rd, which was my actual three month anniversary...I am officially a non-smoker. That's right, people, after 20+ years a long, long ass time it didn't take hypnotherapy or Chantix or Nicoderm, all it took was setting foot in Manila to cure me of the most disgusting habit on the planet. I quite literally quit the minute we touched down. That should go to show just how bad the pollution is here (and how much we earn our 20% differential!). So if anyone has a fried/relative who's looking to quit smoking just send 'em to Manila.

4 comments:

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

Wow, congratulations!

Hmm, that pollution must be awful.

Daniela Swider said...

This is huge!!! So happy for you! You go girl!

alexis said...

wow, well - whatever it takes!! I'm so pleased to hear it.

We are still watching the olympics for you btw. not doing any smoking for you though ;)

Michael Podolny said...

We're very glad you've stopped - though if you're getting poisoned by the atmosphere yikes!