Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I Have a Confession

My name is Pu, and I am an exercise DVD addict. I know you all already think I am crazy obsessive with my workouts, but even I am starting to worry. This year alone I have done rotations with the Firm Express, Insanity: Asylum, Tracy Anderson's Meta, This was my A-100 rotation (I combined BCX with Real Strength), and now I am coveting PeakFit and P90X2! Do I really need all these workouts????

The answer is YES, people. Yes I do....I may also need a straitjacket, but that is another conversation altogether.

Also, I have to give a shout out to AinA who, upon hearing that I will be learning Tagalog* for my first post, commented, "Thank God! Finally, someone else will know an even more useless language than me."

*Fun Fact: Every time I type Tagalog into Word it tries to correct it to Tagalong. Mmmmm, Tagalongs with Manila....


***ETA: Five minutes after I wrote this, I bought PeakFit
...I am so ashamed.

2 comments:

Dad said...

OMG an exercise DVD addict!!!

Oh the shame, the shame.

Couldn't you have been a serial killer or a drug lord or a Ponzi scheme artist?

Something more socially acceptable.

For the name of our family for Gods sake.

alexis said...

thanks for the shout out! What do you actually do with all the dvds when you grow tired of them?