Thursday, October 16, 2008

Boombastic..

We really don't have the slightest idea where we will be 1 year from now..
And life is a bit rough these days, out here in the desert for us...
However, this post has nothing to do with either topic?
I feel as long as we have eachother, everything will be alright..has Bob Marley not taught you people anything??...geesh!
I thought I would take it one step further in the appreciation department by posting on her blog..BTW, Lisa is not a burrito head..most of the time..


She's actually the best mama in the land and I need to give my girl some extra appreciation because from my collected evidence below, these kids just ain't right sometimes man..









And




I even think our cat may be on drugs!!




You all know her, Lisa, , that's my smoking hot' hottie... and she looks more f-i-n-e to me everyday..(yea, Go Bills!!)




However, we can't all be perfect..(De-I and Ms De-I, please seek the real tomato killing culprit--damn tobacco smokers!!).BAM!



And the Lord said "Let's go Buffalo"..!!

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Tim, we don't know each other that well, but it's always been clearly that you're soo good to Nikki and clearly you support her in all of her life decisions!!!!

That's what makes you to so good together :)

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly Mr de Buffalo - there were whole segments of that that actually made sense!

And I totally agree with Susanne.

Laura said...

Those pictures of the kids are hilarious!