Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Super Mega Happy Busy Day




Sorry, we were watching that new show where American contestants go on a Japanese game show. God, I miss Japan sometimes! :) Sorry I have not been posting much as of late. I am incredibly busy at work with a project they want way sooner than I think we can deliver it. Also I vastly underestimated how much time I would be investing for my reserve stuff. I am having to cram in my reserve annual tour days before the end of the fiscal year, so I will be taking a week in July and another 1 1/2 weeks in September to do that. But I am also working from here to do all my planning and coordination in anticipation of actually being there in person. Our unit will also have a UCI (similar to an ORI for those of you that remember the pain I went through last year in LA) and since I am currently the intel shop for the entire Wing...let's just say I've got a lot of work ahead of me to prepare for the inspection :(




In other news, A has developed this incredibly frustrating aversion to all water. He fell into a bucket a few weeks ago (long story, but I was right there and fished him out immediately) and now absolutely refuses to have anything to do with water, whether it's in a pool or just rain falling from the sky. We literally have to hold him in the tub and physically restrain him (because he screams and flails about) while we wash him. If anyone has any suggestions to help him get over this, I would appreciate it!




4 comments:

alexis said...

poor dear, hang in there!! A looks JUST like you in that picture, it is eery!

Hopefully in the fall/winter things will slow down for you!

Laura said...

Yikes, I think I would be afraid of water too if that happened to me!

We're looking forward to seeing you in July! Hopefully things calm down for you a little after that :)

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Hmmm, can you trade in A for a non-water resistant baby? Probably not. Just a thought. Good thing you live in a desert!!

stef said...

Awww, poor little A. Maybe sponge baths for a while?