Wednesday, April 30, 2008

And How Was Your Day?

Stop hitting your brother;
don't push him down, either
Stop kicking him in the face!
Stop kicking him in the face!
Stop kicking him in the face!
Alex, stop putting the cat in your mouth. We do not eat live creatures!
No, don't try to chew on him either.
C, stop messing around with the cat and do your chores...
C to cat, "Mommy says I have to stop playing with you," five seconds pass, "I love you, kitty. Come play with me."

And how was your day?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somehow I managed to get through the day without eating one cat!

Anonymous said...

And I haven't kicked my brother lately, although I'm tempted when me picks me up, puts me over his shoulders, and spins me around. (Since I'm already 32, it doesn't look like I'm ever grow big enough so that he can't pick me up...)

stef said...

hee hee hee. These little glimpses into your life are the best! :) Did you start soccer yet?

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

I basically had to say the same things to your dad during most of the day. For some reason, he likes to kick the clients in the face........and eat cats.

Susanne said...

Something like that......

minus one kid, minus one cat, plus one dog.

I've have to tell you about the "owy pee-pee" soon. Or maybe about my favorite neighbor who thought I let my son was drink booze in the yard, unsupervised. (He actually had a mini bottle of sparkling cider and I of course was sitting at the window not wanting to take the baby outside.) LOL.

alexis said...

heheheh

Lisa, I channeled your high school spirit and drank all day on April 30th. :)