Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hubs Says Must Post

Works is crazy ya'lls. Sorry for not much posting (hmm, I sense a theme here) or commenting on other blogs. I work long hours, have three children and a poopin cat. Pity me! ;) The weekend was really nice though. It was 80 degrees and breezy, so we spent the whole weekend outside with the kids. I am super tan, yay :) Also, the Lakers just clinched the #1 spot in the West, and Hubs will seriously not shut up about it. Evidently the Dodgers are taking the Sabres spot in the shittin' it up department, and the Bills new schedule came out. We are hoping to go to two games this year, one in Denver and one in Arizona.

Hubs has finally found someone for his guitar fix. We are going to see Stephen Marley in a couple of weeks at the Sunshine Theater. I am going to join a soccer team in June (I was told that the league is "just for fun" so hopefully they won't care that I haven't played soccer in 15 years). And the kids are all nuts (A has 6 teeth!).

So, since I probably won't post again for another month or so ;) I am thinking of all of you, wondering what AinA really thought of China, if MR is still belly dancing or if she's just not posting about it as of late, how the de-Is are enjoying their cruise, if Susanne is ready to kill everyone who comments on how preggo she is (SO annoying!), if Laura is still swimming, how RM is enjoying Colorado, and what the BCD girls are cooking tonight...the list goes on!

9 comments:

alexis said...

and you are adding activities to the list?? You are nuts! :D

PS - I loved China. Really!

stef said...

That is so awesome that you are going to play soccer! I think it's great that you're going to do something for yourself. Can't wait to hear about it!

PS. Yes still Belly-dancing! Maybe that's what I'll post about today...

Anonymous said...

happy happy happy happy thursday?to my wife...I love you!

Cat explanation is posted on myspace blog under karmic relief…I put some of the blog on comments under the cat post.

Anonymous said...

yes, yes, Stephen Marley, yes! (im a lion?)

Laura said...

That's awesome that you'll be playing soccer! I'm amazed at how much you're doing! I can't wait till you come out next month! (are you actually coming next month?)

Anonymous said...

OMG you're playing soccer!

We finally got internet again and we're having a great time.

Susanne said...

I'm still pregnant????

Susanne said...

LOL.....I guess I am LOL.....

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.