Wednesday, January 09, 2008

On Our Way

Thanks for all the nice coments about my hair. I totally love it. I think maybe I look a little nervous in the pictures because the scene going on around me was something like this:

C: Mom, what are you doing?
J: What you doing, Mama? Mama! Mama! Mama, what you doing!
A: *crawling from the living room into the kitchen with his trademark low crawl* Waaaaaah! *thunk*
C: Mom, are you taking a picture? Can I be in it?
J: Maaaaamaaaaa! What you doing, Mama??!! Me picture!! Me picture, too!!!
A: Waaaaaah! *thunk*
C: Are you going to post it on your blog? Can it be a funny picture with me giving Jocelyn bunny ears?
J: Meeeee picture! Mamamamamamamama!!!!
A: Waaaaaah! *thunk*

Anyway, the movers are here. My final out is tomorrow morning and we check out of the house tomorrow afternoon, and then we're on the road! I can't believe the day is finally here, but we are so excited to be moving onto the next chapter in our lives. We'll have internet access at my parents, so it won't be like it usually is when we move and are incognito for months at a time. See you in Albuquerque! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an automated response.

The Podolny residence in Albuquerque, NM has been temporarily been put on quarantine. Please submit all requests for visitation to:

NM Quarantine Program
125-BQ Great Leader Lane
16Q3W Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan

Written inquiries accepted only

Anonymous said...

what is this spam crap..?

Susanne said...

hahahaha......

BTW...Good luck driving with 3 kids in the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sigh* You brave souls.

alexis said...

Ohhhh lisa, only three words for you:

"Land of Entrapment"

:)

stef said...

Holy crap! Have a nice drive, I'll call you this weekend!

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Watch out for the indoor trees. Don't make a move for the booze either....apparently SOMEONE will chop your limbs off!!

Laura said...

Well, you're probably on your way now or leaving soon. Good luck! Let me know what's happening with the whole reserve thing :) Hopefully you'll be out this way next month!!