Monday, December 17, 2007

Everything I Watch Sucks

Grr. I don't even know why I watch tv. Seriously, every show I watch ends up infuriating me either because the people I want to win don't win (see Survivor, Big Brother, ANTM) or because nothing ever gets resolved (see Lost). I had just started to think this season of Survivor didn't suck nearly as bad as last season (which has to be one of the worst seasons ever) and then Amanda had to completely blow it by acting like a total strategic dumbass by not kicking Todd's ass off and then she sat around like a sad-eyed moron at final tribal council and basically just said she was sorry instead of actuall, you know, trying to win. What a freaking asshat! With the all the strategic blunders made by James, Denise, and Amanda, this season totally went down the toilet when it started off with so much promise! Of course, over on ANTM, Tootie from the Facts of Life won, so I guess I shouldn't complain about Survivor. Also, nyah nyah nyah to all you Chris hatin' lovers of Project Runway. I thought Stephen was a total ass, so I was really relieved when they tossed his ass to the curb.* I was also happy that Christian won a challenge b/c I love the snarky, gay stereotype just as much as Heidi & Co. Nobody gives better soundbites!

Still no pics. I am posting from work (tee hee), but our home 'puter is still on the fritz. Also discouraging, my gf, who also had a VAIO, had the same experience with her computer dying on her about 2 years after purchase. We plan to buy a Mac next since everyone I know is now on the Mac bandwagon (and I just can't resist a good bandwagon), but we're going to wait until after to move to make any large purchases, so we may have some internet-free time while we make the transition from LA to Abq.

* Also, I, like AinA, like to see how many times I can use the word ass in the same paragraph.

5 comments:

stef said...

One can never print the word "ass" too many times. I was sad to see Stephen go! I liked his snarky commentary although the dress was terrible and not very intentive use of the original garment. You watch. Chris will be gone again soon, he cannot get over the "costumer" in himself.

Susanne said...

LOL....Tootie.....LOL

alexis said...

this is almost as good as watching TV myself. Almost... (bursts into sobbing)

That must be a new record for # of times to use ass in one paragraph tastefully. Stef, the gauntlet has been thrown!

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know that using the word ass multiple times was a requirement for blogs :( Does Styling with RM know of this requirement? I've got to get on the bandwagon.

Laura said...

I was happy to see Chris come back, but it was a little sad that Stephen had to leave for medical reasons rather than because of any lack of talent--and that outfit that Chris ended up making kind of sucked so he didn't do a very good job of redeeming himself. Hopefully he pulls it together this week!

p.s. I'm on my friend's Mac right now and she loves it--I've never heard a Mac user say anything bad about them