Tuesday, July 03, 2007

While I'm Up...

It's 4am and I'm up with Alex (again). I'm too tired to put together a coherent post (still working on that birth story, I swear!), so I'll just follow my sister's lead and post you a link in the spirit of sharing. It's summertime and there's no better time for a foodie (in my opinion). If you're interested in learning about how to eat more local foods check out this site. Or if you want to put your kids to work so you can have strawberries year round (and make them think its fun) why not look for a place to pick your own produce? Or if you're too lazy for that (or live too far away), just look for a farmer's market in your area. Happy eating, everyone!

2 comments:

stef said...

Awwww. Sorry you are up at 4 in the am you poor thing!

Thanks for the great links though...

alexis said...

those look like great links, but when the few Dutch produce does make it to market, there's no avoiding not knowing. :)