Saturday, February 24, 2007

Poop Party Part Deux

I just can't catch a break. Tim left very early this morning for Austin to visit Tommy & Vanessa for a few days, so it's just me and the girls this weekend. I don't know if you all remember what happened last summer when Tim left to pick up the kids, but you can refresh your memory by reading all about my joyous adventures with Jocelyn's malfunctioning poopy diaper if you read my old blog post. This time around Jocelyn's diaper had once again leaked but just a little bit, enough so that I thought I'd dunk her in the bath to make sure she didn't get a rash. I put Caitlyn in there with her so that they could play and so I could get her bath out of the way, too. About 10 minutes into it, I hear Caitlyn let out this scream of disgust (I was brushing my teeth), "Mom! Jocelyn pooped in the bathtub!" Being the sensitive mom that I am, I immediately began to giggle (come on, it is kind of funny). I managed to get both kids out of the tub with no poop escaping, and it was actually a lot easier to clean up this time around since it was all floating in the water. Jocelyn, to her credit, looked a little guilty, and was very interested in my cleaning methodology. But I have to wonder what it is I did in my childhood that has caused this shitty karma ;)

2 comments:

alexis said...

hahahah! I love plays on words. I am so proud my sister still laughs at poop.

Laura said...

Man, I just can't wait to be a mom some day!