Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My Dad Says I Need to Blog

Well, there hasn't been much to write about lately. We have been super busy at work lately. Wish I could actually tell somebody about it. If anyone has a TS clearance and a need to know, feel free to call me up on your local STE to chat! Ha ha ha. Okay so we intel geeks aren't very funny. But it is gratifying to know that Space geeks are way worse and a whole lot dorkier looking. The problem? I am now so immersed in space intel that I am rapidly becoming a member of both groups, eek!

In the good news department, Tim and I are going on our spa getaway this weekend (his X-mas gift to me), and I am soooo excited! We are going to be in the San Luis Obispo/Pismo Beach area and plan to stop at a few wineries. The spa we're staying at has natural hot springs and private jacuzzis in each room, plus it's so secluded that you have to be ferried over to your room by their private shuttle! It will be just us, nature, and a jacuzzi! Oh, and maybe some of that win we pcik up on the way ;)

8 comments:

stef said...

Hey, uh, not to be a downer, but I don't think preganant women are supposed to go in jacuzzis. It could cook the baby! ;) Just be careful about the temperature and get a lot of massages. Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Thanks to your dad for telling you to blog. I miss you when you don't post.

Laura said...

Yeah, aren't pregnant ladies also not supposed to drink alcohol? :) It sounds like you'll be having a great time either way! I'm jealous!

Pulisha said...

Okay, Stef and Laura, you are not allowed to leave comments any more ;) No, I know I'm supposed to be careful (and alchohol gives me heartburn right now, anyway :( I promise not to spend too much time in the hot tub (and lots of time getting massaged!)

Susanne said...

I too, Nikki, will suggest living off of rice and chicken and staying in your sterilized, bumpered walled bedroom. ;) hehehe.....

P.S. I had some bubbly at Laura's wedding and slept on an electric blanket every night and look, I have the cutest baby in the WORLD ;)!!!

Ms Critic said...

ooh jacuzzi in every room? Sexy!! ;)

alexis said...

sounds like a lovely time, so romantic! Pick up some wine to celebrate the birth of baby!

Anonymous said...

How exciting that you and Tim are having a boy. Hope your getaway is great.