Friday, February 23, 2007

My Baby the Pig

I've been meaning to post this little blurb my big sis sent me a few weeks ago, but you all know how on top of things I am :)


"according to the lunar calendar, 2007 is supposed to be a very special year for having children. According to the Chinese zodiac, this will be the Year of the Golden Pig, an event that occurs only once every 600 years. Babies born this year are believed to have good fortune and will lead comfortable and wealthy lives. "

So all I have to do is sit back and wait for my son to start rollin' in the dough and we'll be set. No more IRA for me! ;) On a slightly different note, Jocelyn was born in the year of the rooster, which helps to explain the loud, high-pitched shrieking she has started using as her main method of communication. Caitlyn was born in the year of the Tiger, which helps explain why she used to say she wanted to grow up to be a cat (either that or she just takes very strongly after her Auntie Alexis ;)

3 comments:

Susanne said...

You know, I read that shreaking starts in toddlerhood, but Christopher LOVES to scream. Not crying or yelling, which really aren't that bad, but no. He likes high pitch, glass shattering screams.

Why do kids do this???

Anonymous said...

Karma. Trust me when you look back at your children having children of your own, it all becomes clear that God has a really perverse sense of humor

alexis said...

this is definitely supposed to be a good year. Maybe we can all sit back and wait for progeny born that this time to come take care of us.