Friday, May 09, 2014

Not Dead

Although I sort of feel like it after a week of Chinese class. I got back from Manila last Thursday and jumped right into a full class load Monday morning. Truly out of the frying pan and into the fryer! I'll try to post a recap of events over the weekend, but I make no promises now that I am fully entrenched in language training purgatory. Rest assured all family members are alive and well. We made it through our 6 week separation with no shortage of tears but remain overall unscathed. Just so, so happy to be back together as a family.


4 comments:

Michael Podolny said...

Language training purgatory...poor Pu!

alexis said...

I hope we can skype soon!!!

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

I'm so glad everyone is back together again!

adventures and misadventures abroad said...

So glad you are back and that we had a chance to chat.