Monday, August 09, 2010

Updates, Updates

I meant to link the butterfly experiment in my last post, sorry about that!

Life continues to be incredibly busy. I worked my reserve weekend this past weekend, and now it is already our last full week with the s-kids. School starts in just two weeks, and we've still got all the school shopping left to do, plus family pictures (we haven't done one since before I was pregnant with A, so I figure we're due!).

To tide you over until I can find the time to post again, here's some pics from our Disney trip last week (kids loved it, hotter than hell, sooo many people - there's our vacation in a nutshell, lol)











4 comments:

alexis said...

omg, looks like princess overload. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks and so glad you'll be able to make it!

Mom said...

Looks like Tim had the best time with the princesses! Seriously, everyone looked like they had a great time. Too bad there is not a picture of you on the Ride of Terror!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. What a terrific vacation for the kids (I hope you and Tim had fun too :)

Dad said...

What is that a large duck or is that Tim. No wait Tim is next to the duck. Sorry.