Sunday, August 01, 2010

Catching Up

I realized that in addition to not posting any updates, I also haven't posted any pictures. So here' some recent pics from T&J's combined b-day party (ice skating party in FL in July? Makes perfect sense to me!) and a couple from the great butterfly experiment, which was a big hit with all the kids (not just the girls).

Shark Week is this week, so if you've got the cable the kids highly recommend tuning in for this defining week (we watch it every year!). Next week we'll be at Disney, so I expect I'll have lots of pics to post following that.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to ask: what exactly is the Great Butterfly Experiment?

Dad said...

Indeed what it is it?

Grandchild 2.2's hair is getting really long!

alexis said...

omg, FRECKLES! How adorable!! Looks like a fantastic time was had by all.

Bernice said...

Welcome back! Great pictures. How they change in a few months.