Monday, March 01, 2010

Heard Recently on the Corner

"How did I know that? I turned on my mind and it told my brain all kinds of things. Now I'm the smartest."

"I'm hungry, Mama. I wish I could build a robot. Then the robot cound make me snacks."

"Mama, I have the bestest surprise for you. *shrieks at the top her lungs* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. Isn't that a great surprise?"

T: Come here and give Daddy a kiss.
J: *does not look up from playing* No, I'm sorry. I'm all out of kisses right now. You should try again later.

4 comments:

Dad said...

One would hope that J passed on the kiss not available information in the form of an automated reply.

Susanne said...

build a robot??? Then what good what YOU serve ; ) tee hee.

Susanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alexis said...

kisses must be out of season. try hugs!