Thursday, April 02, 2009

What We're Doing Right Now*


*Okay, maybe right not this second, but this sight can be seen in my backyard almost every day :)

In other news, I was trying to find a way to use up my cherry tomatoes and came across this recipe (and with a whole new foodie blog to enjoy!). I changed it up a bit since I didn't have kalamata olives by omitting those & adding in about 10-15 cloves of garlic. It was absolutely delish!
I promise a big, long post with news about the new job sometime this weekend, but until then, console yourself with the fact that you didn't have to get 5 shots today, as poor C did when Hubs took her to the doctor for her school enrollment physical (required by FL law). She was very brave, though, not even one tear (a sharp contrast to the flu shot debacle a few months ago!).

6 comments:

stef said...

o my goodness. 5 shots! that is a lot.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Wow, you got that pool up and running in a hurry. Maybe they do a better job of that year round than we do up here. Nice.

Laura said...

Your kids are living out my childhood dream--their very own pool!! I'm glad to see they're making full use of it :) I hope C's arms are feeling okay after all those shots!

Stacey Snacks said...

Hi.
I made this roasted cherry tomato pasta again the other night (will post it again next week for the people who didnt see it last summer!).
Thanks for trying it!
I could eat it everyday!
Stacey Snacks

alexis said...

wow, pool is indeed the best gift for kids when they're young. Though I keep thinking of what younger adults do with pools later.... less cool :P

Dad said...

Good for C!