Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Year of the Goat...Billy Goat, That Is

We had a small family party for J's third birthday when I got back from my trip. These pics were actually taken by my mom since our camera appears to not be working properly (it might have something to do with the strawberry margarita A spilled on it when we were staying with John & Shelley...darn kids, they just can't hold their alchohol! ;)


J Gets Down to Business


Everybody Wants to Help!


A Shopping Cart of Pure, Unadulterated Joy (ah, to be three again!)
What Did You Say About Birthday Cake?


Yay! Birfday Cake!


We also had some birthday party crashers



I don't know where they came from, but they appeared to have been hitting the alchohol pretty hard!

7 comments:

Susanne said...

I can't believe J is already 3!!! I was JUST looking at her baby pictures from our wedding. It's amazing where life takes us, isn't it???

Alex looks more and more like Tim!

I LOVE b-days now that i have a kid who understands what they are all about. One of Chris's friends just had a b-day. When I told him where we were going he stood by the door with gift in hand saying "kuh cakes, kuh cakes, cakes, kuh cakes." LOL.

That picture of J opening her gift just says it all!

Innocence is bliss.

alexis said...

Wow, J looks sooooooooo happy in that picture seeing the present.

I've seen that guy who gate crashed your party before! Rumor has it he's coming to Europe too, better hide the booze now.

Laura said...

I see that Tim is very happy to have you at home :) Happy birthday to J... it's amazing how time flies!

stef said...

Yay! What a great birthday she had. All the kids are the cutest.

Anonymous said...

And it is wonderful how pictures manage to delete the 92% of the time that was bedlam with the five kids...gate crashers my foot - male survival tactics is what I call it.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

BTW, those Toronto Bills were looking pretty good.

Pulisha said...

Yes Joe, shhhhh, don't tell anyone were going to the playoffs this year!!