Monday, February 18, 2008

The Internet Cometh

We've got internet! (I suppose that was obvious considering I'm writing this post) We're all moved into our new home, though there are still some boxes to open and it's become pretty evident that all this space is going to require more shelving to go with it because, while we are finally able to display all of the crap we've aquired over the years, we have no where to put it! Anyway, I've got to keep this short and sweet, but I wanted to let ya'll know we're finally back online. More posting later, I swear!

8 comments:

Susanne said...

YEAY!!! Can't wait to see your home!

alexis said...

wait, you mean it took just a WEEK to get your internet connection??? (faints)

stef said...

Yay! pictures please!

Laura said...

no kidding, that was fast! I think it took a few weeks for us to get internet at our house when we first moved in... and yes, we need to see pictures :)

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

See what happens when in the good ol'USA Alexis? Good stuff. Congrats Lisa!

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Lisa! You have to tell Tim de Buffalo that he's getting screwed by de-I on his bet. De-I just has to follow the Sabres, but Tim has to follow ALL of soccer? That's not fair!! Make de-I have to pick a team for Tim to follow. Fair's fair.

I had to speak up!!

Anonymous said...

Fortunately for me I don't think Tim actually reads Pu's blog - Bwahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm reading all of this tom foolery behind my back.! It's okay Lakeview, he may be a bit too old to keep up with the whole NHL league oooh ;)

He does however know who earned a hat-trick (3rd and OT) in the Buffalo game last night!