Saturday, June 24, 2006

Toothless Wonder



Caitlyn's front permanent tooth had been growing in front of her baby tooth, so we took her to the dentist as soon as we arrived in LA. The dentist decided he needed to "wiggle out" her two front teeth (the 2nd one was ready to come in as well). Caitlyn was nervous at first, but after they gave her the laughing gas (that's nitrious oxide to those of you who have never had your wisdom teeth out), she was just fine ;) In fact, she asked me if we could go back again! :) Anywho, here's the cutest pics of the tootheless wonder.

2 comments:

alexis said...

I remember how weird it felt t have gummy squishiness instead of teeth. Damn Caitlyn is turning into a little person so quickly. She looks a lot more like you now than when she was a baby. Hope she'll be up for pen pals with me, I have no idea what's going on in her life. :)

Laura said...

I hope the tooth fairy was good to her ;)