Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I Wuv My Dishwasher

Can I just say that the biggest luxury I missed while being in Japan was having a dishwasher. I got so used to washing everything by hand for the last few years that it took me a while to get used to using it again, but now that I am...Damn do I love that dishwasher! Caitlyn can even load it and unload it, so I don't have to do anything but drop in the dishwashing liquid and press go. Life is good!

Of course, I really miss my bathtub, so I guess everything balances out in the end.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Wow, you didn't have a dishwasher? That does suck. You know what I miss? Garbage disposal. And decent sized regrigerator. God I can't wait to get back to the US!

alexis said...

hrm, I've actually increased the number of large appliances since moving out of the US. I can definitely imagine with a family what a god-send a dishwasher must be! Although, I thought that's what Caitlyn was for! :)

Anonymous said...

I have to say, I spent almost 10 years sans dishwasher and garbage disposal and now I've had both for a year. I'll never go back, NEVER!

Pulisha said...

Come back to the fold, Steffie, coooome baaaack!