Saturday, June 24, 2006

It's Aliiiiive








Yes, it's true, we are still here. Sorry for the lengthy period of absence but it couldn't be helped. We were literally living out of a suitcase for the last three months. (and, yes, it does suck as much as you think it does). But, we are finally living in our new home and are sttling in nicely. We actually have a bit of room to move around, and I have some space in my kitchen, which I have been using religiously since we moved in. I will post pics of the house as soon as I get off my lazy ass and take some :) In the meanwhile, here are some pictures from our trip to Albuquerque to visit the parentals.

3 comments:

alexis said...

Oh my god, you guys look great!!! Such a handsome family, and everyone looking very happy.

Can't wait to see you guys in Decemeber.

Laura said...

Cute Family :) Looks like Caitlyn's got the whole posing thing down!

Susanne said...

OMG Nikki,

Caitlyn looks JUST like you in her posed picture!!! What a little heartbreaker!!!