Monday, August 15, 2005

Grandma's Here


Sorry for not posting for so long. Grandma is here visiting, so we have been a little busy lately. I am mostly recovered from the birth now, just a little bi of soreness left. I tried working out for the first time and discovered that its going to be a long, hard road back to the shape I was in before got pregnant. Of course, it's all worth it, but it's a little discouraging none the less. Jocelyn is really thriving. She had her 2-week check-up today and weighed in at a whopping 5lb 12oz. She's gained almost a pound in two weeks! All her other vitals were excellent and, although she's still a little jaundiced, she was given a clean bill of health. Caitlyn is enjoying having her Grandma around, and she loves to help out with her little sister. Although I always wanted to have my kids close together, it seems like this long space between them will actually be good for their relationship. Caitlyn really enjoys her big sister role, and I hope that continues when Jocelyn's old enough to start being a pest!

We're busy planning some trips around the area for Mom. I think we might even head down to Tokyo for a couple of days since I'm nearly healed and Jocelyn is doing so well. So, we'll have a lot of interesting things to post in the near future. In the meantime, I'll post some new pictures of the fam to keep you busy.

No comments: