Monday, May 17, 2010

Haven't Posted in Forever

Rest assured I am being kept very busy with work stuffish. Also find time to attend events like these:




Hopefully you all are slightly less busy than I. I am hoping for a reprieve sometime in the near future, but it is not looking to be shaping up that way as the summer is already starting to fill up with various work stuffs. I am looking forward to our mini-vacay over Memorial Day when my 'rents and big sis and fam come for a visit. We'll be a full but happy home! Can't wait to see all the cousins together. J is very, very excited to see her cousin Y again (they are only about 6 mos apart). We also pln to celebrate A's 3rd b-day when everyone is here (mainly as an excuse to get my mom to bake us a cake, lol!) Promise I'll make a longer post at some point this weekend when the Hubs is out of town gallivanting about with his friends in LA. Mwah!

4 comments:

Stef said...

I can't believe How big A is! Those are some good-looking kids. Can't wait to see them in person.

alexis said...

lol, Stef I was going to say the same thing except for Caitlyn. Crap she is turning into a young lady so quickly!!! How exciting. Love the way the little ones chase after her.

Mom said...

Is Caitlyn happier with playing the flute now that she is getting better? A looks like he is picking J's nose in that last pic!

Michael Podolny said...

Bad ideal to ever let Hubs think he is off the chain I say.