Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Latest

Sorry I haven't been updating. Alex has a cold or allergies or something because he is really stuffed up and having trouble breathing through his nose, so he is not sleeping very well. Which means I am not sleeping very well (Hubs is back at work, so I am designated baby getter), so you are all just going to have to wait with bated breath for more baby details. So here's the skinny to tide you over: my mom spent two weeks with us and was a huge, awesome help that I think I would have died without; J is handling the whole situation pretty well, she is definately more demanding than usual but not as bad as I thought she would be; C is almost done with school, so I'm including some pics of her at her 2nd grade picnic; A is not sleeping and eats every 1-2 hours anyway; I am cranky and have an insanely irrational hatred of that K-Mart commercial with the lightbulb and the annoying chick. Everytime this she bites her lip in that fake cutesy way I just want to punch her right in the face. Of course, I also cried when the Carl's Jr people left my chicken sandwich off our order, so maybe I'm also a little hormonal (just a little). Hubs is back at work and not getting much sleep either, and he's really, really sick of watching Law & Order reruns ;) So, here's some pictures to keep you all occupied until I have enough brain cells to put together a coherent post.





























7 comments:

Anonymous said...

(Bites her lip in that fake cutesy way) That's good stuff =)

Anonymous said...

Dang Lady, How many kid's you got??!!

alexis said...

awww, they're all getting so big. Love how Caitlyn's totally hamming it up in the pic.

stef said...

No worries honey. Just keep thinking to yourself that hopefully he will be sleeping through the night at 6-8 weeks. You just have to make it that long!

Laura said...

Sorry things are so stressful right now... I guess it's a good thing that they're only babies for so long. Hang in there... I'll send you some good energy vibes :)

Caitlyn is looking so grown up and beautiful! I can't believe it's been 4 years since I've seen her!

Susanne said...

Nikki,

Alex is SO beautiful!!!

You know they say youngest children are often the most attractive ;)

I guess the more you have the cuter they have to be.....it's God's way of making up for the lack of sleep :)

Anonymous said...

OK for your birthday in August it will be an extra order of brain cells