Friday, January 27, 2006

It's stomach ache, not stomachache!

Taking Over Lisa's Blog
Well, Lisa asked me to post some more recent pictures up on her blog for her today. Of course, I could not pass up this opportunity without saying something! Now, I can tell you something hilarious that happens within our family on a daily basis, or I can use this time wisely!! Usually I will catch Lisa typing an e-mail or complaining on the phone to somebody about her "diet" and how I play such a major role in disrupting it by bringing junk food into the house and usually eating it directly in front of her (umm these chips are just awesome, by the way feel free to bring flowers to my funeral because she is going to kill me for this!) During these conversations, Lisa constantly blames me for only losing 3 pounds a week versus 5 pounds a week, (all your fault Tim) I just wanted to set the record straight. That guy who looks well in shape with a six-pack is me before our relationship began, the stubby guy holding his child up with his stomach is also me, so now you see for yourselves, the before and the after. I personally feel that both of us are in excellent shape, Lisa just having a baby looks fantastic, as we both workout 5 days a week, including Caitlyn! But just whenever Lisa is about to tell you how Tim is ruining her diet, say no more, you have the proof in these pictures that it certainly goes both ways. I love her more than anything in this world, even if she wants to blame me for making her get off the couch, go into the kitchen and grab a cookie! How could one force somebody to do all that!!?? Now, I may strategically bring them into the house but geesh, Lisa, I would never!

Also, next time, if I ever have this opportunity again, (I think not) I will share with you how Lisa earned the nickname "the cookie monster".
If I am not dead!!
Take care and enjoy the pics!!











4 comments:

Susanne said...

So confusing!!

lol...you would think after years and years of knowing "lisa" I'd recognize her as that. Well I don't. :)

I just read through that whole blog and kept thinking who the hell is Lisa??

I think Lisa likes to do it just to make people crazy! "Do you know some girl named Lisa who's in the AF?" uh....no, but I know a girl named Nikki.... that sounds just like her!

Lisa, Nikki, Cookie monster...what ever! We still love you!

Laura said...

Ha ha... I was thinking the same thing. Even though I know your first name is Lisa, I just can't think of you that way. You'll always be Nikki to me :)

p.s. can't wait to see that baby in person!

Anonymous said...

Tee hee hee. Well if it makes her feel any better- one of my greatest fears is that when we see each other next she is going to be skinnier than me. (Which is probably going to happen cause I don't work out 5 times a week!)
If nothing else, you now know where she gets it. ;)

Anonymous said...

Goodness, and here I was all ready to pat myself on the back for getting to the gym 3 times a week! This may also get me on the hit list, but I remember Lisa once telling me one of her primary motivations for working out was so that she could eat yummy, nutritionally-devoid simple carbohydrates.