Monday, October 24, 2005

I Hate My Boss

We have a new DO who is now my boss. My boss is a jerk. My boss actually yelled at me last week the same way that I sometimes yell at my dog when she poo's on the carpet. My boss is a jerk, and he is mean to people. He is also fake, and I hate it when he pretends to be nice to me because all I can think about is what a fake jerk he is. I really hate my boss. I used to love my job, and now I dread going to work. All because I hate my boss. Did I mention I hate my boss?

4 comments:

Laura said...

I'm sorry, that really sucks. I know how you feel and how horrible it can be to work for someone like that...

Anonymous said...

OOOoo. That does suk. At least you have 2 beautiful, smart daughters to go home to!

Susanne said...

Your boss sounds like a jerk....like no one loved him as a child. It kinda sounds like he needs to get l__d. But I'm sure his wife has realized what an ass he is by now and doesn't want that thing anywhere near her.

You should leave a little note on his desk with the number to the base therapist with a sticky note "anger management" and "social skills."

Anonymous said...

Hopefully this situation is temporary. Few things ruin a great job like bastards in the work place. It makes me stop and count my blessings.