Friday, December 07, 2012

Letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

I like you because you give us presents and bring us a lot of gifts that we want. I hope that you give me a special pillow pet that could have doggies inside of it. And I like pokemons. I was good all day. You are crazy. Just kidding. You're nice. Bring everything I want...please.

I like you because you are nice to us. I hope you send a letter to us but don't tell me to be nice to my brother because I don't want to. When I was in school I just noticed that I had a loose tooth, and now it is really wiggly. I always wiggle it when I wake up. We have been very good. We eat at the right time, and I help people in my classroom. When you come here we will give you milk and cookies...if you bring us presents.

...oh, and please bring something for the kids...or they'll steal my shit. Thanks.

Love,
Pu (and helpers)

2 comments:

alexis said...

the best part is I really can't tell if you wrote this for the kids or they actually wrote it. :D

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

I hope nobody has stolen your shit!!