Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Movin On Up

to the East side to some fucking other side of Manilaaa.

That's right, peeps, we finally got a moving date! Friday (2pm sharp) we are gonna be kickin it in our new digs in Makati. See ya, Fort Bonafacio. I sure won't miss your long ass commute! My views may not be as good, but I think we are going to be very, very happy in our new neighborhood. Now if I can just our HHE to come it would make my fucking year! You hear that, Magical Pony Gods*??!!

*They are the patron saints of traveling things, too, right?

3 comments:

Michael Podolny said...

Wow, a little bit of housing disruption rage :)

alexis said...

I shall surely make an offering to the Magical Unicorn Pony Gods of Travel for a issue-free move. I hear they like sugar cubes.

Bernice said...

Hope the move went well and you all are settled in.