Monday, October 09, 2006

And One More For Us

In case you all didn't get my e-mail, we are expecting baby #3! Looks like it will be a May/June baby, so you al have plenty of time to buy me presents ;) I was talking with my girl Susanne this morning and talking about all things wonderful and baby (see post below), and I was thinking how perfect our timing was. Jocelyn is a year older than Christopher and this baby will be less than a year younger, so he'll have two lovely ladies to choose from! ;) (oh, come on, you know I'll never be allowed to have a boy. As my dad always says, god is determined that our confusing last name will die out!) :)

4 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations again Nikki and Tim (and Caitlyn and Jocelyn too!) I'm rooting for a boy, but if you have a girl I think you should name her Marilyn or Carolyn or Sherilyn or something like that :)

Susanne said...

Well see.....you'll have to post again around week 20 to let me know if Christopher actually will have TWO ladies to choose from....or if he'll have to swing;)

Anonymous said...

Timmy the Toolman always says "There will be no dating of any daughters until they have been introduced to my shotgun collection"

; )

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new baby! Hopefully I'll get down to LA and get to see you soon!