Monday, February 13, 2006

I got plastic surgery to look like a monkey because thats how I do

?? Don't ask why ??
Pick the month that you were born in....
1----I fell in love with
2----I choked on
3----Today i murdered
4----I dance with
5----I had sex with
6----I glued myself to
7----I slipped on
8----I got plastic surgery to look like
9----I had a fight with
10----I ate a
11---I threw shit at
12---I slapped
Pick the day (number) you were born on
1-3-------A Homeless guy
4-6-------A hot dog
7-9-------Paris Hilton
10-12----A pickle because
13-14-----This bomb ass girl
15-18---A gangstar
19-24---- A monkey
25-27----This guy
28-31----A condom
pick the color of shirt you are wearing
White----Because my psychiatrist said to
Black----Because I was high
Pink-----Because Im dying tomorrow
Red-----Because i have Aids
Blue----Because i'm horny
Green----because i hate myself
Purple----because thats how i do
no Shirt-----Because i was drunk
Other-----because thats how i do

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I choked on a monkey because that's how I do....eerily similar!